Detailed JD below:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• POS Experience is REQUIRED
• Monitors testing progress, provides status updates, and escalates issues to management, test lead and other project participants regarding testing efforts.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Contribute towards on-going migration tasks in the areas of Maintainability, Performance, and High Availability.
• Review and audit all existing test cases/plans and enhance wherever needed.
• Work in close collaboration with engineering team and stakeholders to provide the best possible product.
• Assist with maintenance efforts for current automation based upon upcoming projects/releases.
• Reviews requirements using software quality principles, business systems knowledge and/or previous testing experience.
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of test plans, test data and test automation.
• Drive testing through all phases of development life cycle to ensure delivery of high-quality products.
• Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in software QA
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experience with Relational Databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Atlassian tools including JIRA.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task, shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes, and schedule changes.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience using Zephyr for test case management and reporting on testing status.
• Proven Quality Engineering automation experience using Eggplant and/or Selenium