Java and GCP
Location : Louisville, KY, USA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 1295700
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- 7+ years’ as a Software Engineer in an agile enterprise context
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Must have delivered last 2 projects in Payments domain as Technical SME
- 2 – 3+ years writing code for cloud applications preferably GCP
- 2+ years using Docker & Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in implementing DevOps practices
- Collaborate with the solution architect to clearly understand the architectural vision for the solution to be delivered
- Active participant in all design related decisions. Provide constructive suggestions for implementation to the solution architect.
- Pair with other team members to ensure they properly understand goals and the technical vision
- Coordinate with offshore team on a daily basis
- Represent team in all technical discussions (Release meetings, Discussion with Third party stakeholders, Go-No meetings)
- Work actively with Engineering Manager and Team Lead to ensure team is aligned with upcoming roadmap (with regards to resource ramp-up/realignment , training needs ,Provide independent assessment on quality, scope and timelines)
- Contribute as a developer for delivering Stories.
- Review pull requests to ensure that other team members are adhering to coding and architectural standards.
Required Qualifications :