Google Cloud Technical Project Manager / Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : BR# 688257BR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar MS is a Plus
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff., which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services is presently seeking a Google Cloud Technical Project Manager for a contract based anywhere in Canada (Remote work)
- You are going to be responsible for the delivery management of technical project program. delivering a range of services through digital/web channels and within an agile environment.
- You will own numerous Projects/programs all running concurrently and carry out the required delivery management activities to ensure that they are successfully delivered.
- You will be working closely with the team and stakeholders to identify what is required to deliver the required outcome and drive it to delivery.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of planning and risk management information to support successful delivery. identifying and resolving resource gaps.
- Management of project managers across several projects delivering a verity of services/products.
- Tracking of project performance and deliverables against targets.
- Preparation of and presentation of programme progress reports
- Management of programme policy's include change and risk management.
- Issue and risk escalation and mitigation.
- Management of stakeholder relationships.
Required Qualifications :
- Project Management
- Google cloud experience
- GCP Infra experience
- Agile of waterfall methodologies
- Migration projects
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Certified Practitioner
- PMP or PGMP
- ITIL V3/ITIL V4
- Prince 2
- AWS or Azure or GCP