GCP Security Engineer --Remote position in US/Canada
Location : Remote
Job Type : Internal Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- In-depth & hands-on experience with identity and access management, network security, data protection, cryptography, and penetration testing.
- In-depth & hands-on with architecting, developing, or maintaining secure cloud solutions such as Google Cloud Platform and AWS, including:
- Environment isolation
- Organization policies
- IAM roles
- User & Group Management/Cloud Identity
- Secure VPC architecture
- Firewall rules
- Encryption & KMS
- System hardening
- Vulnerability scanning
- Secret management
- In-depth & hands-on experience with infrastructure automation, secure software development and application security.
- In-depth & hands-on experience with securing Kubernetes and containerization workloads.
- Provide domain expertise in cloud computing security, compliance, and security best practices.
- Understanding of industry compliance and security standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 1&2.
Create and deliver security best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
Required Qualifications :