GCP Data engineer with Dataproc + Big Table
Location : Canada / Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff., which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services is presently seeking a GCP Data engineer with Dataproc + Big Table for a contract based anywhere in Canada (Remote work)
- Working with GCP team for various GCP Cloud programs including Certifications, Partner engineering, Marketplace and other Cloud platform solutions.
- Educating GCP / ISVs customers on best practices
- Stakeholders management / Communication: Google, ISVs, Project Teams
- Program Management and Execution
- Managing the teams on different projects
- Reporting and Project Communications
- Advocating the customer's perspective during product and architecture planning.
- Create and maintain a library of reusable container images
- Awareness of Business P&L and Goals aligned to technology and revenue
Required Qualifications :
- GCP Cloud Certification is Must
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
- Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
- Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
- Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization
- Preferred: Cluster/HA-based parallel design/multi-region approach
- Cloud automation: Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation
- Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS
- Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
- Experience migrating Windows or Linux
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV)
- Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Program Management experience from Planning to execution
- Having experience of Managing teams of moderate size
- Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management
- Experience in implementing cloud solutions