GCP Architect with Big Data / Big Query Migration
Position: GCP Architect with Big Data / Big Query Migration
Must have Google PSO Experience.
GCP Cloud Certification is Must
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
1. Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
2. Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
3. Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
4. Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization
5. Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach
6. Cloud automation: Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation
7. Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS
8. Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
9. Experience migrating Windows or Linux
10. Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV)
11. Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
12. Program Management experience from Planning to execution
13. Having experience of Managing teams of moderate size
14. Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management
15. Experience in implementing cloud solutions.
1. Working with GCP team for various GCP Cloud programs including Certifications, Partner engineering, Marketplace and other Cloud platform solutions.
2. Educating GCP / ISVs customers on best practices
3. Stakeholders management / Communication: Google, ISVs, Project Teams
4. Program Management and Execution
5. Managing the teams on different projects
6. Reporting and Project Communications
7. Advocating the customer's perspective during product and architecture planning.
8. Create and maintain a library of reusable container images
9. Awareness of Business P&L and Goals aligned to technology and revenue