Critical requirement for Service Mapping & Discovery Specialist at Plano, TX
Location : Plano, TX
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Must to have EXPERIENCE–
- Service Mapping & Discovery (nice to have but not required – Certification)
- Good verbal & written skills and should have exposure to handle global customers
Candidate should have good Admin / Configuration / Development knowledge of:-
- UI Actions / UI policy / Access Control Lists, etc.
- Writing various Server-side scripts using Script Includes.
- Configured License Management module for necessary Compliance check.
- Used ACL’s for controlling the security mechanism in Service Now
- Domain Separation and designing the Process and data flow within various domains
- Experience in different Integrations using web-services / MID Server, etc.
- Configuring complex reports
- Understanding and debugging of system logs
- Configuring, analyses, designs, develops, and maintains pattern program code and applications to support business processes and functions in ITOM area
- At higher levels, designs and consults on solution design, architecture and integration for tool from the perspective of client
- For tool developer/admin responsibilities focus primarily on simple data loading, configuration and workflow development, testing, integration testing
- Completes all technical development tasks pertaining to applications inclusive of customizing Patterns as per business needs
- Interfaces as necessary with all critical integrated in-scope third party applications service owners, ensuring that applications are integrated successfully and operating as planned.
- Maps workflow and creates design specifications based on functional requirements;
- Configures, analyses, designs, develops, and maintains program code and applications to support business processes and functions
- MID Server configurations and communications.
- Discovery phases & process.
- CMDB/AMDB & Discovery lifecycles.
- Discovery ports requirement.
- Understanding of patterns, Probes & Sensors and ability to create new basing on requirement
- Hands on Event management & Orchestration
- Application mapping & vertical discovery capability
Required Qualifications :